Handcrafted Cotto since 1752
We are part of a long history.
We have been native of Castel Viscardo for generations: since 1752, our ancestors were craftsmen, inventors and enthusiasts about Cotto. Such a beautiful material can only be born from love, from fatigue, and from passion. In the early days, the artisans extracted the clay with the pickaxe, kneaded with feet and carried it on their shoulders: the synthesis of this effort could be summed up in a valuable material of rare beauty, whose various declinations all have in common the same point – excellence. And this is precisely the constant we recreate: centuries later and with all the improvements that our modern time gave us, we remain rooted in the ancient and extraordinary tradition, whose ultimate goal is the combination of beauty and quality.
To appreciate our work have been private individuals, professionals, companies and Fine Arts bureaus. They have chosen our terracotta for numerous restorations including the Colosseum in Rome, Piazza del Campo in Siena, the Reggia of Caserta and other points of historical interest of the Italian tradition.
Dedicated to Lorenzo Calandrelli, the man who brought the art of Umbrian handcrafted Cotto to the world and made it great.
Our Handcrafted Cotto Floors
The deep respect for the customer who chooses us translates into a service carried out with the utmost commitment, an always available assistance, a product made by an Italian family company that has been on the market for more than 250 years.
05018 Orvieto (TR) – Italy
Mobile: +39 328 35 85 317
Phone: +39 0763 36 16 56
Email: [email protected]
WITH US TOTAL VAT EXEMPTION
Contact us for more information.
Contact us directly one of our representatives will answer you as soon as possible